10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Official app
- Should be improved on
Update and upload your posts to Tumblr
This app should be a must-have to any Tumblr-enthusiast. But Tumblr hasn't been very fond of when developing its own app. The layout is just fine. The rest could absolutely be improved on. It should be noted that Tumblr users are as faithful as demanding, and this app can disappoint them a lot. There are too many missing options.
We hope that next updates fix some important things and add the missing features. Until then, we'll have to keep our Tumblrs from home.
• Share photos, gifs, video, music, quotes, chats, links, and text. Find and follow the things you love, and get all your latest news from your dashboard.
• Bonus: Add a 'create a post' widget to your home screen.
• Advanced controls: Save drafts, queue posts, customize tweets, and more!
• Messages: View and reply to messages.
• Multiple blogs: Seamlessly manage all of your blogs.
* Now you can filter individual blogs by a tag. Go to a blog. Tap on a tag. You'll see.
* Also, the signup process is a bit prettier and a lot more educational. If you're new here, enjoy it.
The 'save image' option seems to be gone from the app since the last update. Only go to website remains. If I come accross something I like I would like to be able to download it. Please re-add this feature.
It's as amazing as ever!
Wish there was a way to save where you were on your dash so it doesn't refresh when you change between apps because I have to start back at the top again!
Lately the app just freezes after a couple minutes on multiple phones. Videos are annoying if you tap the slightest wrong area it closes out. Please fix
app wont open on my s3 :( looooove tumblr but even with the most up to date app I cannot enjoy on my phone :(
I'll answer asks &anons only to have the message stay visible in my inbox, and refreshing doesn't remove it,I have to logout to clear my inbox & its a pain. Also I get a led alert & notification for followers, likes replies & reblogs, yet no mobile notifications for inbox messages? Make it happen